Wednesday, July 02, 2014

June Favourites

Just a couple of favourites for the month of June.

1. Crazy Eyes
Orange is the New Black is back for a second season on Netflix. If you haven't given this show a try yet I would highly recommend but please note there is a lot of nudity. The final episode of season one was truly amazing and made me really eager to watch the second season, and now I have I did really enjoy it. Not as gripping as the first season but still a really good show.

2. You are Cute
I bought myself a couple of prints from Mel Stringer. Please visit her lovely shop here and take a look at all her work on sale. I'm really happy with my prints - great inspirational work.

3. Nivea Face Wash
Available for around £2, really refreshing face wash. I have used this for the last couple of weeks morning and night and have noticed a real difference in the soft-ness of my skin. Great purchase at such a low price.
I'm a fan of Nivea products and it's a brand I will always go for if available.

4. Gone
After finishing the Divergent trilogy I read Paper Towns by John Green, which was really good but I had a gap in my life that only a dystopia-future story could fill. So being on the lookout for other series of a similar vain I came across GONE by Michael Grant. Gone is the first book in a series of six, and although I am only a few chapters in I can feel myself being drawn into the world.

My other Favourites posts of 2014:
JAN - FEB - MAR - APR - MAY
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment