Wednesday, May 07, 2014

April Favourites


For my favourites for the month of April it seems that all I have done is draw and eat. :)
I visited new places to eat such as Betty's - yes it was my first ever trip there and it was great, you can see my full post on Betty's by clicking here, I also visited Rosie's Diner - an American diner we went for a waffles breakfast.
I went to see some roller derby girls race and push each other around - it was great fun to watch, and although I would love to imagine myself as one of the 'Whip it' team I don't think I would be very good due to lack of balance and quiet nature.
I sketched this little guy - A Gentleman Porro for one of my daily drawings, a character from a game I play.

I also went to see the Divergent movie after finishing the first two books and I loved the movie it was great. More on this later but I am so in love with the series I couldn't wait to get the third book in the series in paperback when it comes out later in the year I had to order the hardback one now.

My other Favourites posts of 2014:
JAN - FEB - MAR
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment