Wednesday, June 04, 2014

May Favourites


This month has been so busy and hectic it has flown by, there have been birthdays, sickness, time away from work, hopefully next month will be a lot smoother.
So for my favourites this month I have chosen:

Modern Family - I used to watch this show up until season 3 or 4 and then for some reason we forgot about it. I'm really glad we have found it again and that we have a couple of seasons to catch up on. If you haven't seen it modern family revolves around three households that are all related, and follows their daily lives with a comical twist.

Soap and Glory - Apart from a couple of items I've never really been mad on Soap and Glory products. However for my birthday I was gifted a really nice set with 'Calm one Calm all' stress battling softening Bubble bath which is amazing. I will definitely be heading back to buy myself a bottle once finished. The product makes your skin so soft and it has a lovely scent.

The Sun - Hooray for British Summertime you have arrived. And with it you bring BBQ's Thank You.

Foxgloves and Gardening - I've really enjoyed growing things recently. I have a little collection of herbs and veggies growing, along with a small collection of flowers. This is so strange to me as I was always a hater of the outdoors and gardening as a child, now I love it.

Starbucks - In particular the Cool Lime Refresha. I love this drink so much and now the hot weather is on my side it is socially acceptable to buy these all the time. Yum. If you haven't tried I suggest you give it a go. I think they just have two flavours at the moment Cool Lime and Orange, It is a blended green coffee extract drink.

Moby - Although this cat his always my favourite I thought he should get a special mention this month.
My cat Moby has had a rough time recently and had to visit the vets. He seems to be all better now though and hopefully good for a long time.

My other Favourites posts of 2014:
JAN - FEB - MAR - APR
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment