Monday, June 23, 2014

Design Mail - Mel Stringer


The other day I received this lovely little parcel - I featured the work of Mel Stringer the other week on my blog and said I wanted to purchase my very own piece of her work well that's exactly what I did. 
Now posted all the way from Australia I have a couple of art prints that will now proudly sit in my desk space.
I purchased my prints from her Etsy store, she was at the time running a deal of two prints for a cheaper price but the deal seems to no longer be on offer. 
My prints were packaged lovely with a hard cardboard piece to prevent bending, clear protective covers and tissue paper. She also threw in a lolly pop, glowing star and cute butt sticker.

I'm really happy with my purchase and will probably treat myself to something again soon. 



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment