1. October was all about holidays, this is me on our first day in San Francisco's Union Square.
2. I got to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge - amazing experience.
3. I rode a bike for the first time in about 10 years, and wasn't too happy about it originally.
4. I went to an LA Dodgers Baseball Game. Lets go Dodgers!!
5. I had the cutest ever pit stop for Pea Soup at Andersen's on the road between San Francisco and LA. Hap-pea and Pea-wee were the cutest.
6. I strolled along the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
7. I had a day at Disney California Adventure, and rode the very scary Tower of Terror.
8. I spent a very happy halloween with these guys watching classic movies and dressing up.
Check out the rest of my monthly instagram posts below:
Check out my 2015 review here.