Saturday, November 12, 2016

Instagram October


1. October was all about holidays, this is me on our first day in San Francisco's Union Square. 
2. I got to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge - amazing experience.


3. I rode a bike for the first time in about 10 years, and wasn't too happy about it originally.
4. I went to an LA Dodgers Baseball Game. Lets go Dodgers!!


5. I had the cutest ever pit stop for Pea Soup at Andersen's on the road between San Francisco and LA. Hap-pea and Pea-wee were the cutest.
6. I strolled along the Hollywood Walk of Fame. 


7. I had a day at Disney California Adventure, and rode the very scary Tower of Terror.
8. I spent a very happy halloween with these guys watching classic movies and dressing up. 

Check out the rest of my monthly instagram posts below:
JAN - FEB - MAR - APR - MAY - JUN - JUL - AUG - SEP

Check out my 2015 review here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment