This year I seem to really suck at blogging and general online life updates, except for Instagram. I'm posting really regular over there so make sure you follow me! This year I changed jobs and I've been finding it really difficult to be motivated when I get home, all I want to do is relax, read and catch up with Netflix. I do hope I step up the motivation for the second half of the year though.
1. In March Tommy and I went to visit a very good friend in London.
2. I treated myself to an amazing artists book, The art of Loish - Check it out!
3. A little package of San Franciso Sirens.
4. A Giant honeycomb doughnut. YUM.
5. I painted a floral skull portrait and filmed it as a timelapse.
6. Tommy and I met a very creepy chocolate character.
7. I painted a portrait that looked a lot like Daenerys from Game of Thrones but wasn't aiming it to.
8. Then I decides to actually make a portrait of Daenerys and I filmed it as a timelapse.
Check out the rest of my monthly instagram posts below:
Check out my 2015 review here.