Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Instagram April

This year I seem to really suck at blogging and general online life updates, except for Instagram. I'm posting really regular over there so make sure you follow me! This year I changed jobs and I've been finding it really difficult to be motivated when I get home, all I want to do is relax, read and catch up with Netflix. I do hope I step up the motivation for the second half of the year though.


1. In March Tommy and I went to visit a very good friend in London.
2. I treated myself to an amazing artists book, The art of Loish - Check it out!


3. A little package of San Franciso Sirens.
4. A Giant honeycomb doughnut. YUM.


6. Tommy and I met a very creepy chocolate character.


7. I painted a portrait that looked a lot like Daenerys from Game of Thrones but wasn't aiming it to.
8. Then I decides to actually make a portrait of Daenerys and I filmed it as a timelapse.

Check out the rest of my monthly instagram posts below:
JAN - FEB - MAR

Check out my 2015 review here.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment