Saturday, January 02, 2016

Instagram December


1. I had my department Christmas meal feeling festive
2. Moby posing all distinguished - all he needs now is the pipe and slippers.


I had a painting day with my mum and nan and water coloured:
 3. Peacock and 4. Cow


5. I visited London train station St Pancras and saw the disney plush Christmas Tree
6. I went on a work trip to sunny rainy Brighton.


7. Tommy had a birthday - and we went out for an Indian curry and bowling.
8. My eclectic Christmas tree.


This is just a little snippet of my favourite images from this month. 

My Instagram in 2015:
JAN - FEB - MAR - APR - MAY - JUN - JUL - AUG - SEP - OCT - NOV
My Instagram in 2014:
JAN - FEB - MAR - APR - MAY - JUN - JUL - AUG - SEP - OCT - NOV - DEC

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment