Saturday, November 07, 2015

Instagram October


1. I  treated myself to the new book from Patrick Ness - The rest of us just live here - I can't wait to get cosy this winter and snuggle up with this book.
2. One of my very few weekday drawings I did in October.


3. Tom and I read The Martian in September, and went to see the movie in the cinema the night before our holiday. Both versions were fantastic!
4. A banquet for two - tempura/rice/miso and all the extra bits that come along with it. This was our first big meal in Japan.


5. My favourite day in Japan - Kyoto and the Fushimi Inari
6. On our day in Disney Sea we picked up these adorable pudding treats, they were delicious.


7. We visited Universal Studios in Osaka Japan. Amazing.
8. We went to the Studio Ghibli museum.


This is just a little snippet of my favourite images from this month. 

My Instagram in 2015:
JAN - FEB - MAR - APR - MAY - JUN - JUL - AUG - SEP
My Instagram in 2014:
JAN - FEB - MAR - APR - MAY - JUN - JUL - AUG - SEP - OCT - NOV - DEC

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment