Sunday, April 19, 2015

BOOK: Seconds


****


I want to start by saying this was such a pretty little graphic novel, the art style was right up my street with the main character being a cutesy spiked-hair sassy mouthed chef trying to make it in her own restaurant but not really wanting to let go of the past. This book is super colourful and I love the boxed layouts with parts breaking out of the boxes at times. I really loved the scenery/landscape and building illustrations, there was so much detail squeezed into a small amount of space. 

The idea of the story was great - If you could have a second chance what would you change, and would it be for the better after all? I think this would be a great book if you are dipping your toe into the world of graphic novels, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. 


Goodreads -

Instagram -

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment