Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cross Stitch Gift



This time last year I bought a cross stitch gift set and committed myself to complete the piece, get it framed and for it to be given as a gift at Christmas.
I found the design at Sybilla Davis Designs, it is based on the beautiful Padstow Cornwall tourist spot that we have visited each year for the past probably 5 years.
I'm glad I gave myself a full year to complete this project as I could keep picking it up to work on and then take a break from it in between sprints. I really enjoyed working on this piece and it was great to see the design come to life. 
I would really recommend picking up one of Sybilla's designs, she has a varied collection of landscapes and patterns. Check out her website to see all designs.










post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment