Monday, June 16, 2014

Primark finds


I've never really looked at the beauty or miniatures section of Primark before, but had some time to kill whilst my companion was checking out the jewellery, and these little finds caught my eye.
I have been looking for a really nice light shade of grey nail varnish ever since my 'Bo peep' Rimmel one has run out (and has never been put back in stock) and I thought with a £1.00 price tag this bottle was worth a shot. The shade is brilliant, just what I was looking for and it does seem to bee quite durable, no chips yet and with three days wear. The second item I picked up was the pastel green shade angelica nail varnish, I haven't tried this yet but the shade does look really good, this one was £2.50 a bottle so a little more expensive. Then the last item was a matt top coat nail varnish, I'm not terribly into beauty products so this is the first matt top coat I have come across, and it's great, I have used it on top of the grey in the below photos. I always prefer a matt finish so now I can transform all my shades into a matt finish. £1.00 price. 



Another impulse purchase in Primark was this watermelon scented candle. I love watermelon, it's my favourite fruit, and at the moment I can't seem to get enough, so this find was great for me. 
It's scent is really strong and it has this wax watermelon slice on top. £1.50 


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment