Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist


I've put together a little wishlist of all the great things I have found online recently that I would love to buy.
Hopefully you see something you will also like for yourself or to buy as a gift.

1. Dinosaurs Greeting Card from ladybirdlikes. Found on Etsy.
I'm having a real love/obsession with all things dinosaur recently, just can't get enough. 
Ladybirdlikes has a number of great jewellery and accessory items I have my eyes on as well. 


I actually found Cat & Bot website through her Youtube channel which I love.


3. Jewellery (more specifically the figure necklaces) from frommybearhands. Found on Etsy.
Super cute and unique, I think these are brilliant.

Need I say more?

I've been a fan of Irregular Choice shoes ever since I bought my first pair age 18. 
They are beautiful creations of Inspiration.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment