Monday, April 28, 2014

Mollie Makes Subscription


Treating myself to a Mollie Makes year subscription service for Christmas was a brilliant idea. 
Now every month I get a little treat through my letterbox complete with free crafting kit, great DIY suggestions and really interesting articles. 

This one featured is issue 39, my second one received.


I really enjoyed this article this month, Comparison is the thief of Joy / Does Competition Kill Creativity?
With helpful advise it held up a mirror to wake yourself up, don't judge yourself against other peoples talents. You have your own way of creating and expressing yourself, you do it well and it is right for you.
It is really easy to measure yourself against others and somehow get lost.
Article: Words - Jessica Bateman Illustration - Shauna Lynn Panczyszyn


I also really loved the pack of DIY cards in this month's issue.
My favourites were the hawaiian headscarf, festival tee and punchy bow.
I hope to craft them all soon. 


Complete with little helper. :) He loves the camera cord.


If you don't want to sign up for a full subscription service but you are curious about getting a copy of Mollie Makes it is available from larger newsagent stores as an individual magazine.
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment