Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday Wishlist

This Wednesday I thought I would create a post all about the gorgeous things I have found online recently that I want but just don't have the money or necessity to purchase them. Yet.

Here is my wishlist with links below.

1. This Chrysanthemum dress from YUMI. Absolutely gorgeous and comes in two colour ways.

2. This Tropical Geo Print skirt also from YUMI.


3. This set of Moonrise Kingdom broaches created by 'And Smile' sold via Tigerlillyquinn.


4. This Mountain Sunset Necklace created by 'I Am Acrylic' and sold via Tigerlillyquinn


5. Never quit drawing Illustration on a mug by Kerby Rosanes sold via Society6.


6. This Transformers Tail Necklace from No Milk Today sold via Etsy. 


7. The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories by Joseph Gordon-Levitt sold via Amazon. There are 3 volumes but I think I should start with the first.

8. This Typewriter Necklace from Red Paper House. 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment