Monday, March 03, 2014

Instagram February





Oh my gosh another month has been and gone, and what a busy month it has been. 
I started my daily drawing challenge on a whim the day after my birthday, and I would like to keep it going for as long as possible. Aiming to draw something in my sketchbook everyday and post it here and via social media. I also celebrated my birthday this month, and dragged it out a bit too going on several birthday meals with different groups. Goodbye February 2014 you felt very short but you were great.

2. I drew Zoella for my Daily Drawing (Youtuber)
3. My Jurassic Park tshirt from Primark, Thanks Primark I think it's brilliant.
4. Two birthday gifts - Graphic Novels from Amazon
5. Alice in Wonderland for Daily Drawing
6. I bought something from the Layla Amber store
7. Model drawing for Daily Drawing
8. I started reading Divergent by Veronica Roth and I picked up a cute little anchor bookmark

My Other Instagram Months of 2014:

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment