Monday, March 17, 2014

Greetings Cards as Framed Prints

Recently I visited both Hallmark and Paperchase and picked up a couple of greetings cards that I thought were too cute to pass by. 
The first couple are from Hallmark and are created by the artist Becky Kerry. To view Becky's website click here. I loved the water colour style of the designs and was drawn to the one on the left immediately as the style and composition seemed familiar to Belle and Boo illustration which I have been a fan of for some time. 
I thought these cards looked great together so I bought them with the idea to pop them in frames and hang them up together in my house. Both these cards were a mere £1.25 each.


I then went in Paperchase and to my delight I found some Belle and Boo greetings cards, there were many to choose between but I decided upon this boy/girl combination that I thought looked the best together.
These cards were a little more expensive at £2.50 but I think as I bought them to frame that the price is understandable. (I did see them a few days after as postcards also in Paperchase for about 60p but I had already bought these ones).



I think both artists styles work well and fit together nicely so now all that is left to do is get them framed. 
I feel a trip to IKEA is due. 

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment