Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hilda Folk by Luke Pearson


Hilda Folk has caught my eye on many occasions to the Travelling Man store, picked up and put down again but always wanting. I was drawn to the quirky look of this little character and her fox-like companion. On my last visit just before Christmas I had had some good news and as a little treat Tom bought it for me. Finally this little copy of Hilda Folk was coming home with me.



I love the style of the illustration for this book, and I wish I had the talent to create such a lovable little character such as Hilda. There is very little text in this book but the drawings manage to convey the scene and drama that there is no need for more language. 



I loved this book and will definitely be heading out the door to purchase the rest soon. 
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment