Friday, October 11, 2013

Up up and away...

As it was both my parents birthdays and their wedding anniversary within a week, my sister and I decided to give them a very special gift. 
Here's the card I made for them.


I started by folding my card in four lines, make sure both sides are equal.
Below you can see what it looks like when folded together. 
I then cut out a large square from the front.


On the cut out square I drew a hot air balloon.
And Moby 'helped'.


I then cut out the balloon and painted both the balloon and the back side of the card that can be seen through the window. I wanted the balloon to really stand out so I chose red and yellow stripes against a blue sky background. 


Then this is the assembled piece.
I think it's pretty obvious of the gift from the card.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment