Monday, July 29, 2013

A real Trinity Treat

The other week Tom, Mat and I visited the Leeds Trinity shopping centre to see all the goodies and treat ourselves to a meal out. We decided to head to the Mexican restaurant Cielo Blanco. While the boys had a whole buffet of small tasty Mexican dishes I headed straight for the Enchiladas with pulled pork and jalapeƱos. Yum! I've been really enjoying Mexican food lately and Cielo Blanco is a place I would highly recommend. Not just tasty food the place also offers some super nice drinks too. I ended up having both a watermelon and pear cooler, and watermelon margaritas, and the guys fell in love with Michelada beer mixed with lemon juice and pepper. 


To top off the evening we headed downstairs to Joe Deluccis Gelato shop. 
A really tasty sweet to finish off a great night, A scoop each of chocolate and raspberry was my selection. 




post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment