Friday, May 03, 2013

Nakd

I was tempted into picking up some of the Nakd snack range after reading this blog post from Terri Lowe.

So I picked a couple of treats and purchased a box full from Amazon. 
I chose the Berry Cheeky bar and Tangy Lime flavour infused Raisins.


These treats were mainly bought for Tom as a healthy snack alternative whilst he works from home.
I'm not a fan of raisins so I never expected to like the Tangy lime Raisins, but they were great - super sour and packed full of flavour. I can't really say they same for the Berry Cheeky bars, although the flavour was really nice I just couldn't get over the consistency  and they managed to get stuck in every tooth. I think this is just me personally though as Tom really likes them. 

I would definitely recommend these healthy treats as a snack alternative, and I'm on the lookout for other raisin flavours.

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment