Friday, April 26, 2013

Betty&Walter Gift Set

I actually bought this set for myself in the sales at Boots after Christmas. It is a lovely little gift set from Betty & Walter for Boots. Inside the set there was a cosmetics case, hand mirror, nail file, lip balm and hand cream. I was immediately drawn to the Betty & Walter range as it was so pretty with the prints and the packaging, but I am definitely not disappointed with the product.
Each item has been a staple product on my home desk for the past 4 months.


The best has to be the hand cream.
It's fragrance is just gorgeous Elderflower and Lemon, and the cream is really nourishing without leaving a sticky or greasy residue. It was actually being sold on its own over Christmas as a gift in a larger tube, and if I had known it was so nice I would have snapped it up.


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment