Monday, January 07, 2013

New Year

I would like to apologise for my absence recently. 
I could go into details about how I was busy, Ill and just generally wanted a break from my PC over Christmas but I wont. It was a way longer break than I had originally planned and I would like to get back into the swing of things now it is the new year.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday break!

I've never really had any resolutions before, but I have decided to give myself some goals this year.
My 2013 New Year Resolutions are:

1. Eat much more healthily and exercise
2. Take more photos
3. Learn more craft techniques (any medium)
4. Be more creative and enter more competitions 
5. Make more time for friends
6. Keep an up to date diary of events

I've got a brand new desk diary to keep me organised out of work.
Available from Marks and Spencers. 
Designed by the lovely Tigerprinters!



I also saw this great idea on the Scathingly Brilliant Blog.
Where over the course of a year you write down all the good things that happen to you on pieces of paper, keep them in a jar, then on the turn of the new year you read them out and discover the happiness of the past year all over again.

7. Is to follow the above idea of writing down all the good things 2013 may bring.

What are your new year resolutions?



0 comments:

Post a Comment