Friday, July 13, 2012

Practising

Practising with the fusing machine and stitches.
My sister borrowed the fusing machine from her school and we were all allowed to have a little play. I've only used one of these machines once before and needed a bit of inspiration.


I found the image to the right via google-sorry I didn't save the link so I couldn't credit the individual.
I just loved it, thought the colours were fab! I tried to create my own.


This was the finished piece I came out with, I love the textures and details within.
I ended up giving the piece to Laura to take back to school to show what the kids could create when using the machine. Although it was a nice afternoon and I did like the finished piece I found it hard to realise what more could be created using the fusing machine. Maybe I just need some more inspiration. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment