Saturday, March 12, 2011

100% Handmade

Today I visited 100% handmade in Ilkley, to be honest I was a little bit underwhelmed. The hall was really small with around 12 stalls, I was expecting something a little more impressive. The exhibitors themselves were lovely, and had really beautiful work on sale, however quite a lot of the pieces were work I have seen before. 
The highlight of the show for me was Dear Emma and her lovely free hand machine embroidery appliqué pieces. Her bird creations were my favourite! I definitely want to buy something from her online shop. 


I wasn't in Ilkley for long and we decided to spend the afternoon in the Yorkshire Sculpture park, however the sat nav decided against us and had us driving around for ages, before taking us to the wrong location. So we decided to come home early. Oh well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment